Microshading uses pin-like dots of pigmentation to achieve a powdered eyebrow look.
Microblading uses a bladed needle to apply pigmentation underneath the skin. The technician fills your brows by making hair-like strokes that look like natural eyebrow hair.
Intro Price $400
Intro Price $500
Microblading & Microshading Combo
Intro Price $450
1st Touch up *Required within 4-8 weeks after initial service to correct uneven spots, lines, fix shape or go darker in color. This appointment is booked on the same day after your appointment.
(Returning Clients Only)
7-8 Months $150
1 Year $250
A good candidate should not have a serious health and skin condition. As a precaution, we do not perform the procedure on pregnant or nursing women. Fortunately, this technique is fantastic for all skin types. For oily skin types a combination of microblading and microshading is recommended.
It can last from one to two years. The retention depends on a number of factors including skin type, lifestyle, health condition sun exposure etc.
The pain level varies from person to person. A topical anesthetic will be used for numbing before and during the procedure to make the clients feel comfortable and as pain-free as possible.
- Individuals under 18 years of age
- Individuals who are pregnant or nursing
- Individuals who are diabetic or epileptic
- Individuals with keloid, eczema or psoriasis near the brows
- Individuals with transmittable blood disease (HIV, HEPATITIS, ETC..)
- Individuals with heart condition or hemophiliac
- Individuals who are taking blood thinners
- Individuals on accutane (must wait 1 year after last dose)
- Individuals undergoing active chemotherapy or radiotherapy
- Individuals with botox/fillers in the area (must wait at least 4 weeks after to get cosmetic tattooing)