How To Remove Gel Polish and Dip Powder Nails At Home Without Ruining your Nails.April 7, 2020
Split ends happen when your hair becomes dry and brittle causing hair to break and look uneven. Staying at home through the COVID-19 pandemic gives us a lot more time to see these split ends and boredom may urge us to want to cut them off. DON’T DO IT!
Wait for a professional you will thank us later!
Follow these useful tips to help you make it through this pandemic with good hair.
To Prevent Split Ends:
- Avoid shampooing more than twice a week. Wet hair is very fragile and over shampooing can lead to split ends. To help when shampooing use a hydrating shampoo like Raindance Hydra Shampoo which contains organic certified oils including Tsubaki, Argan and Camellia, plus SILK PROTEINS.
- Shower with the coldest water you can stand, or at least at the very end of your shower, run your hair under cold water to close the cuticles.
- Minimize your use of hot tools. Using hot tools to style your hair will cause damage and split ends. If you absolutely have to use a styling hot tool use low to medium heat setting and always use a Heat Protection.
- Take supplements like Folic Acid and Biotin. Folic acid increases the production of red blood cells, promoting the growth of hair; and biotin strengthens your hair through its metabolism of fats, carbs and proteins.
Get Rid of Split Ends without Cutting your Hair:
- Apply leave in conditioner. Make sure to fully saturate your ends if you feel your hair is excessively dry. Try Milk Shake Leave in Conditioner it has milk proteins which give strength to the hair’s structure as well as fruit and honey extracts to revitalize and give shine
- Use wide toothed comb. Gently combing through freshly washed and conditioned hair with a wide tooth comb will help prevent breakage.
- Nourish and strengthen your hair with a deep repair hair mask. Use mask as recommended and be sure to fully saturate the ends of your hair.
- Try coconut oil as a treatment for your hair. It has small molecules that penetrate the outer cuticle and hydrate from the inside out. Coconut oil can be use as often or as little as you think your hair needs it.